Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Make me an offer.............

Hey everyone, its time for the Follow The Wildflowers and Albion Wildflowers classes. I need help with the classes though, I can’t do it by myself. I need at least one, but with two volunteers it would be comfortable( in case someone has to cancel). I promise to make it fun and I’ll buy you lunch afterward. If you know anyone that might be interested forward this message on to them. Start times are :15 min ahead of class start time for prep stuff.

Follow the Wildflowers ( LLHG 489 ) 8:45 am - 12:00 pm
April 19th - Stansbury Island. Co-taught by Brad Coleman
May 17th - Red Butte Garden Natural Area. Co-taught by Brad Coleman and Faye Rutishauser.
June 21st - Cardiff Fork, Big Cottonwood Canyon. Co-taught by Marianne Zenger
July 19th - Lake Mary Trail, Brighton. Co-taught by Mandy Self.
Aug 16th - Catherin’s Pass, Alta. Co-taught by Faye Rutishauser and Marianne Zenger.
Albion Basin Wildflower Hike ( LLREC 757 ) 8:15 am - 12:30 pm
August 2nd - Catherin’s Pass, Alta. Co-taught by Faye Rutishauser and Marianne Zenger.
And for all the glory (and free plants) whats the plant in the photo?
really, I can't remember, its from Tanners Gulch last summer.

1 comment:

wasageleno said...

matt! grass of parnasssus. or something like that. i want to say "parnassia utlii" but that would be wrong. ;)